- 100.16 Grams (g)
- 3.6% @ 20Â°C (Weight %)
- Clear, colorless liquid (solid below 25Â°)
- C6H12Â + 1/2 O2Â Ã¢ÂÂ C6H11OH
This process co-formsÂ cyclohexanone, and this mixture ("KA oil" for ketone-alcohol oil) is the main feedstock for the production ofÂ adipic acid. The oxidation involves radicals and the intermediacy of theÂ hydroperoxideÂ C6H11O2H. Alternatively, cyclohexanol can be produced by theÂ hydrogenationÂ ofÂ phenol:
- C6H5OH + 3 H2Â Ã¢ÂÂ C6H11OH
This process can also be adjusted to favor the formation of cyclohexanone.
Cyclohexanol has at least two solid phases. One of them is aÂ plastic crystal.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
741, Solitaire Corporate Park, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400093, India